Who are we?
Trainers are full time consultants / contractors (even sometimes employees working as free-lance in extra) who can not only deliver the technical content but also respond to the practical questions of the student.
International Training Network is to fulfill the need for IT security trainings. We have been doing consultancy as a main job for the last 15+ years and enjoy it still very much every day. However, there is also often a need to give to our customer either a proof of our competence through some sort of certification process (for ourselves) or just being able to give to more theoretical training as the hands-on work is not sufficient. The aim is not to beef-up a junior or leverage a team in a specific field (Oracle, Java, Struts, Django, Subversion, Scrum, …). The sole aim is to have the trainee Certified in the Security field.
As we are limited in our capacity to find trainers happy to provide good training ... do not hesitate to propose your services.
Our first objective is to have the trainee's certified in their field of Choice. Would it be :
- CISSP(Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISSP - Engineering
- CISSP - Architecture
- CISSP - Management
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISCO : CCNA (Certified Network Engineer)
- Computer Forensics
- ISO - 27K series(27001, 27005, 27032, 27034, ...)
- Metasploit: un cours uniquement pour faire du pentesting ...